What to do for your first PT visit
- Complete the New Patient Registration
- Complete the appropriate Functional Questionnaire
- Email the completed forms back to us at info@ACTIVpt.com (or bring them with you to your evaluation)
- Email a photo of the front and back of your insurance card to info@ACTIVpt.com
- Call your insurance company to verify your physical therapy benefits
On the day of your appointment
- Wear comfortable clothing
- Bring any prescription from your doctor, imaging reports, or other information that may be helpful
What to do for your first Acupuncture appointment
- Read, sign and print the "Informed Consent to Treat" form
- Read, sign and print the "Disclosure of Protected Health Information" form
- Review the "Privacy Practices and What is Acupuncture?" forms
- Bring the two signed forms to your first Acupuncture appointment
ACTIV Physical Therapy is In Network with Medical Mutual, Anthem, Blue Cross Blue Shield, MultiPlan and most SummaCare
We also accept Medicare.
If you have United Healthcare, Aetna, or Cigna, please call the office to ask how you can still recieve therapy and possibly have it
covered with your insurance company.
Please contact our office directly for additional questions regarding insurance, as each plan varies.